According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Digital Transformation Market By Type (Solution, Service), By Solution (Data Analytics, CRM, Mobility, Social Media, Other Solutions), By Service (Consulting, Implementation & Integration, Support) By Deployment Model (On-premise, Cloud-based) By End-user (BFSI, Retail, Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Transportation, IT & Telecom, Other End-users) – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 -2023”, the global digital transformation market is expected to witness a steady growth, expanding at a CAGR of over 15% from 2016 to 2023.
Browse the Digital Transformation Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 -2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/digital-transformation-market
Burgeoning demand for digital technology to enhance business productivity and real-time communication across enterprise is expected to boost market growth. Also, introduction of digital initiative by governments in emerging economies such as China, India and Brazil is driving the growth of the digital transformation market. Further, enterprise focus to enhance mobile workforce and increasing uptake of connected devices across major end-user verticals are projected to support market growth over the forecast period. However, lack of awareness among end-users in developing countries and data privacy and security threats are anticipated to hamper growth of the digital transformation market to certain extent.
The global digital transformation market ecosystem consists of solution providers, connected device providers, system integrators and service providers. The market is primarily dominated by major digital solution providers such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and Adobe System. Key players in the digital transformation market are emphasizing more on investing substantial amount on research and development activities to come up with innovative and cost-effective solutions to gain competitive advantage. The major players operating in the global digital transformation market are SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Accenture PLC, Adobe System, Cap Gemini S.A, CA Technologies and Hewlett-Packard (HP).
- Increasing number of strategic partnerships, acquisitions & mergers, and joint ventures to assist the market growth
- Enterprise shift towards smart technologies
- Solution providers are focused towards introducing cloud-based solutions to gain competitive advantage in the long run
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the digital transformation market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for digital transformation?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the digital transformation market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global digital transformation market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the digital transformation market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.