According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Enterprise Asset Management Market By Type (Solution, Service), By Solution (Database Management, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud-based Solution), By Service (Consulting, Implementation & Integration, Training & Support), By End-user (Public Sector, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Energy & Utility, IT & Telecom, Transportation & Logistics) – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 -2023”, the global Enterprise Asset Management market is expected to witness a steady growth, expanding at a CAGR of over 8% from 2016 to 2023.
Browse the Enterprise Asset Management Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 -2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/enterprise-asset-management-market
Growing inclination of end-user organizations to enhance ageing asset life and performance is driving the adoption of enterprise asset management solutions across the globe. Also, reduction in long-term operational cost and increased return on investment is encouraging organization to deploy asset management solutions and systems. Thus, fueling growth of the enterprise asset management market. Further, growing uptake of intelligent systems and connected devices is supporting the growth of the market. However, high cost of deployment and data privacy threats are expected to hinder growth of the enterprise asset management market over the forecast period. Growing adoption of cloud-based enterprise asset management solutions is projected to create opportunity for cloud-based solution providers in the near future.
The global enterprise asset management market ecosystem consists of system providers, solution providers, communication device providers, system integrators and service providers. Prominent players operating in the global enterprise asset management market are focused towards entering strategic partnership and collaboration to develop advanced systems and solutions to sustain market competition. The major players operating in the global enterprise asset management market are Real Asset Management, Infor, AssetWorks LLC, IBM Corporation, ABB Ltd., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Schneider Electric.
- Introduction of cloud-based enterprise asset management solutions and services has become an emerging trend in the market
- Increasing number of strategic partnership and collaboration
- Introduction of industry-specific enterprise asset management systems and solutions to assist market growth
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the glibal enterprise asset management market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for glibal enterprise asset management?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the glibal enterprise asset management market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global glibal enterprise asset management market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the glibal enterprise asset management market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.