The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Surfactants Market, By Type, Application Type and Region – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023,” the global surfactants market was valued at US$ 34.13 Bn in 2015, and is expected to each US$ 47.16 Bn by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2016 to 2023. In 2015, in terms of volume the global surfactants market was 17,611.22 Kilo tons.
Browse the full Surfactants Market – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/surfactants-market
Rising demand for personal care products and cleaners and detergents, led by rising consumer awareness about health and hygiene, has enhanced the demand for surfactants across the globe. The personal care products and detergents market in Asia, Latin America and Middle East is growing significantly due to burgeoning middle class and rise in disposable income. Moreover, increasing exploration and production activities is increasing demand for oilfield chemicals which is also projected to boost the market demand for surfactants. However, rising environmental concerns owing to toxicity of the surfactants is the major factor hampering the market growth. Price volatility due to fluctuating prices of crude oil is another factor restraining the market growth.
Shift in trend towards bio surfactants especially in developed economies such as North America and Europe due to regulatory pressure and growing consumer awareness is projected to offer huge market potential for industry participants. Moreover, government in these regions have also been promoting the use of bio surfactants which promotes market players to increase their production.
In the surfactants market suppliers have low bargaining power due to intense competition. Moreover, due to volatility in the prices of crude oil suppliers of raw materials have to face margin pressures. In 2015, more than 30% of the total market was accounted by BASF. Akzo Nobel, Evonik, Clariant and Huntsman are some of the other prominent players present in this market. Development of new innovative products is the key strategies adopted by the players present in this market.
- Rising demand from end use applications especially, home care, personal care, food processing and oilfield chemicals
- Production of sustainable green surfactant products
- Emerging economies offers huge market potential
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the surfactants market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for surfactants?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the surfactants market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global surfactants market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the surfactants market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.