According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Web Real-Time Communication Market By Type (Solution, Service), By Service (Consulting, Implementation, Integration, Maintenance), By Application (Social Networking, Gaming, Voice Calling, Video Conferencing, Others), By End-user Vertical (BFSI, Public Sector, Healthcare, Transportation, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, IT & Telecom, Energy & Utility, Retail) – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023”, the global WebRTC market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 40% between 2016 to 2023.
Browse the Web Real-Time Communication Market– Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/web-real-time-communication-market
End-user organizations operating in major sectors such as BFSI and healthcare are increasingly inclined towards deploying real-time communication solutions to offer enhanced services to their customer. This, in turn, is fueling growth of the WebRTC market across the globe. Further, broadening application area of WebRTC solutions in emerging sectors such as media & entertainment and retail sectors is boosting growth of the market. Other driving factors such as increasing number of social media users and increasing mobile broadband penetration is expected to drive growth of the market over the forecast period. However, lack of efficient networking infrastructure is hampering growth of the market.
The global WebRTC market ecosystem consists of real-time solution vendors, integrators, and communication service providers. Prominent players in the market are focused towards introducing technologically advanced solutions to gain first mover advantage. Also, strategic partnership has become another major strategy followed by key vendors in the global WebRTC market. Key players operating in the global WebRTC market are Avaya Inc., Google Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Ericsson, ToKBox Inc., Mitel Networks Corporation, AT&T Inc., Twilio Inc. and Plivo Inc.
- Growing trend of bring your own device to support market growth
- Convergence of WebRTC with mobile apps and online portals
- Introduction of cloud-based WebRTC platforms and solutions
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the web real time communication market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for web real time communication?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the web real time communication market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global web real time communication market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the web real time communication market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.