According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Managed File Transfer Market By Type (Software, Service), By Software (System-centric File Transfer, People-centric File Transfer, Extreme File Transfer), By Service (Implementation & Integration, Consulting, Support), By End User (BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom and Others) – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023”, the global managed file transfer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% from 2016 to 2023.
Browse the Managed File Transfer Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/managed-file-transfer-market
Managed file transfer is a software that offers a secure and real-time file transfer within or outside enterprises. These software is gaining traction in major end-user verticals such as banking & financial services, IT & telecom and healthcare sectors. Managed file transfer software is finding new applications in government and educations institution for secure file sharing. Superiority of these software over traditional file transfer protocol (FTP) software is boosting growth of the managed file transfer market across the globe. Additionally, small and medium enterprises are increasingly deploying these solutions to enhance business performance and data security. However, lack of awareness among enterprises, especially in developing regions is hindering adoption of managed file transfer solutions. Also, involvement of third party vendor pose threat to data privacy and security, which, in turn, is expected to hamper growth of the market to certain extent.
Key players in the managed file transfer market are focused towards investing substantial amount on research and development activities to introduce advanced and cost-effective solutions. Also, introduction of cloud-based managed file transfer solutions is becoming an emerging trend in the market. Strategic partnership and collaboration is the another major strategy followed by vendors to strengthen market position and expand existing product portfolio. Major vendors operating in the global managed file transfer market are Axway Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, CA Technologies Inc., Signiant Inc., Software AG, GlobalSCAPE Inc., Wipro Limited., SWIFT, and Micro Focus (Attachmate).
- Strategic partnership and collaboration ventures among key players
- Substantial investment on research and development activities
- Introduction of cloud-based managed file transfer solutions
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the managed file transfer market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for managed file transfer?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the managed file transfer market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global managed file transfer market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the managed file transfer market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.