According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Healthcare Cyber Security Market By Type (Solution, Service), By Solution (Security Solution, Risk and Compliance Management, Data Loss Protection, Data Center Management, Mobile based Solution, Disaster Recovery, Other Solutions), By Security Solution (Application Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Other Security Solutions), By Service (Consulting, Risk Assessment, Implementation & Integration, Training & Support) – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023”, the global healthcare cyber security market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of over 13% between 2016 to 2023.
Browse the Healthcare Cyber Security Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2023 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/healthcare-cyber-security-market
With increasing number of cyber-attacks in healthcare sectors, security against data theft is becoming a greater priority for healthcare organizations, propelling healthcare cyber security market growth across the globe. Growing implementation of digital medical record systems and connected medical devices need for enhanced data security solutions is increasing. Also, increasing usage of mobile device such as smartphones, tablets and laptops in healthcare organizations is boosting growth of the cyber security solutions in healthcare sector. However, lack of awareness regarding benefits of cyber security solutions among end users in developing countries is hampering growth of the market. Further, lack of skilled workforce is expected to impede adoption of cyber security solution throughout the forecast period to certain extent.
The global healthcare cyber security market ecosystem consists of solution providers, integrators, and communication and IT service providers. Prominent players in the market are concentrating on introducing technologically advanced solutions to gain market share. Also, acquisition & mergers has become another major strategy followed by major vendors in the global healthcare cyber security market. Key players operating in the global healthcare cyber security market are IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Symantec Corporation, Intel Security Group (McAfee), Trend Micro Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation, CA, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation and Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Healthcare organizations are shifting towards cloud computing technology
- Convergence of healthcare cyber security solutions with mobile apps and online portals
- Surge in acquisitions and mergers
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the healthcare cyber security market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for healthcare cyber security?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the healthcare cyber security market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global healthcare cyber security market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the healthcare cyber security market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.