ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Organic Rigid Substrate. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Organic Rigid Substrate Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=360
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Organic Rigid Substrate market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Organic Rigid Substrate
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Organic Rigid Substrate, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Organic Rigid Substrate Market.
Organic electronic materials made using organic small molecules and polymers are being used on a large scale. Owing to the good dimensional control, better electrical performance, organic substrate are witnessing significant growth in various applications. Organic substrate is also being used in flat panel display as the flat panel displays are cost-effective and energy efficient. More functionality is being added in RF modules for smartphone and other wireless applications.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=360
Hence, both low temperature co-fired ceramic and organic substrate are used for RF modules. Organic substrate are more cost-effective, as embedding filter into the inner layer of the organic substrate does not occupy module surface area and results in module cost saving and also helps in reducing module size for cost sensitive and critical size products, for instance, Bluetooth RF front-end module. The rise in consumer trend towards lower cost solutions is also resulting in the increasing use of the organic substrate.
According to the report by Fact.MR, the global organic substrate market is expected to experience steady growth, registering 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The global organic substrate market is also estimated to bring in US$ 13,438.1 million revenue towards the end of 2026. Organic substrates are being used on a large scale as a base material in semiconductor manufacturing and application. Most of the organic substrate are manufactured using PCB technology. Hence, an organic substrate has good CTE match with PCB. Organic substrates are witnessing significant demand by the majority of area array packages. Following are the key insights on how the global organic substrate market will perform in the coming years.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Organic Substrate Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Presence of key manufacturers in the region is resulting in the growth of the market. Owing to the increasing demand for semiconductor and IC packaging materials, organic substrates are witnessing growth in the APEJ region.
- North America is also expected to witness growth due to the presence of the major technology companies and rapid adoption of advanced technology in developing smartphones and flat panel displays.
- Tape substrate is expected to be the largest substrate type in the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Tape substrate is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 9,200 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Small outline packages are expected to witness the highest growth in the organic substrate technology segment. By the end of 2026, small outline packages are estimated to bring in close to US$ 4,500 million revenue.
- Mobile phones are expected to witness the maximum use of organic substrate during the forecast period 2017-2026. Mobile phones are estimated to exceed US$ 4,900 million revenue by the end of 2026.
The report also offers a detailed profile of all the leading market players in the global market for organic substrate, which will perform actively through 2026. These include companies such as Hitachi Chemical, Samsung Electronics, Dow Chemicals, BASF, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Henkel AG, Amkor Technology, STMicroelectronics, Qualcomm Technologies, Shinko, Kyocera, and Mistubishi Electric.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/360
Key Question answered in the survey of Organic Rigid Substrate market report:
- Sales and Demand of Organic Rigid Substrate
- Growth of Organic Rigid Substrate Market
- Market Analysis of Organic Rigid Substrate
- Market Insights of Organic Rigid Substrate
- Key Drivers Impacting the Organic Rigid Substrate market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Organic Rigid Substrate market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Organic Rigid Substrate
More Valuable Insights on Organic Rigid Substrate Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Organic Rigid Substrate, Sales and Demand of Organic Rigid Substrate, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583