The use of pleural catheters is gathering momentum globally owing to its proven efficacy as a treatment solution for malignant pleural effusions when pleurodesis has failed or is contraindicated. Pleural catheters are being used as a frontline therapy in order to improve patient quality of life, patient safety and clinician efficiency. Freedom from hospital admissions and effective symptomatic relief with minimum interventions are some of the critical factors propelling the growth of the pleural catheters market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3128&utm_source=zolalnews&utm_medium=Prasad
Pleural catheters have gained clinical significance on the back of their effective fluid control and improved dyspnea, affordability and its efficacy as a minimally invasive procedure. Outpatient procedures, reduction in associated risk, cost and hospitalization have prompted the expansion of the pleural catheters market. Moreover, inclination towards the use of pleural catheters, growing prevalence of pleural effusion and rising cases of COPD in emerging regions are the factors driving the market growth. On this premise, the global pleural catheters market was valued at US$ 22.6 Mn in 2018, and is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
Key Takeaways of Pleural Catheters Market Study
- Malignant Pleural Effusions emerged as the largest segment by indication type representing 75% of revenue share in the pleural catheters market. This is attributed to the viable alternative management strategy and its most frequently utilization in the clinical management of pleural infection, both malignant and benign effusion
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3128&utm_source=zolalnews&utm_medium=Prasad
- Hospitals accounted for a majority of the revenue share of 65% owing to the availability of pleural catheters and skilled personnel for better clinical management of patients with pleural infection
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe contribute more than 60% of market share in pleural catheters market with North America holding a noteworthy market share and the regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period
- Increasing number of thoracic surgeries performed are increasing prevalence of pleural diseases and thus giving an uptick to the demand for pleural catheters.
Key Segments of Pleural catheters Market
Fact MR’s study on the pleural catheters market offers information divided into three important segments—indication, end user, and region.
This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3128?utm_source=zolalnews&utm_medium=Prasad
Pleural Catheters Manufacturers Strategically Focus on New Product Launches
Continuous upgradation and product launches in pleural catheters market are responsible for intense competition among the market players. Numerous organizations are focusing on new product approvals for pleural catheters. For example, in February 2018, Merit Medical launched Aspira® Drainage System which is a tunneled, long-term catheter used to drain accumulated fluid from the pleural or peritoneal cavity to relieve symptoms associated with malignant pleural effusion or malignant ascites. The system allows patients to drain fluid and manage their symptoms without repeated trips to the hospital. These winning strategies by leading players are also followed by regional and local players.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/27/2007702/0/en/Tricuspid-Valve-Repair-Market-Poised-for-Astounding-Growth-Through-2029-Fact-MR-Projects-Annuloplasty-Rings-to-Remain-Top-Selling.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583